In light of the ongoing government push for healthcare providers to implement electronic health records (EHRs) in their practices, MTBC is offering a free Dell ®Inspiron™ 15R laptop—pre-loaded with MTBC EMR 4.0—to any new clients that sign up for its comprehensive 5% billing and practice management solution on or before Labor Day (September 6, 2010).*
Under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act, healthcare providers who can demonstrate “meaningful use” of an EHR are eligible to receive bonuses in excess of $44,000. Beginning in January 2011, providers will be required to show that they are “meaningfully using” their EHR software over a 90-day period in order to collect the bonuses available under the Act. As such, it is more important than ever for providers to begin the EHR selection and implementation process.
MTBC is committed to assisting healthcare providers in their efforts to achieve “meaningful use,” and has implemented the Dell® laptop program to simplify the process of EHR installation for any providers who choose MTBC EMR 4.0 as their EHR platform. Simply sign up for our 5% plan and we will give you your brand new laptop with MTBC EMR 4.0 pre-installed.
MTBC’s Comprehensive 5% Solution
MTBC’s all-inclusive medical billing and practice management solution offers a suite of services that is unmatched in the industry for its scope and value. In addition to full-scale revenue cycle management, all of our 5% clients receive a CCHIT® Certified EHR and number of other practice management services which we provide at no additional charge! Our 5% solution includes:
- Full charge entry and payment posting
- Daily claims submission and follow-up
- Primary, secondary, and tertiary payer billing
- Patient billing and balance reminder calls
- Comprehensive online financial and practice analysis reports
- 24/7 secure online access to all billing and claims processing information
- MTBC EMR 4.0—a CCHIT®-certified 2008 Ambulatory EHR (and support for earning $44,000+ under the HITECH Act!)
- Online insurance eligibility verification
- Real-time claims adjudication
- Automated appointment reminder calls
- A customized practice website with online patient scheduling
- Touch-screen kiosk for easy patient check-in and payment
- E-prescribing (and a guarantee for earning a 2% Medicare bonus!)
- Lab connectivity with LabCorp, Quest and more than 50 other labs
- A toll-free number for patient inquiries
- Seamless integration with third party EHR/EMR software
- Medical transcription at 4¢ per 65-character line
To learn more about MTBC’s full-service medical billing and practice management solution, or our Dell® InspironTM 15R offer, contact us today at (866) 266-MTBC (6822) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Terms and Conditions Apply