To meet any regulatory challenge successfully, you first need to ask yourself:
- Have you created a viable conversion strategy and roadmap?
- What will be the business and technical outcomes of this regulatory shift?
- How will your workflow, revenue stream and other operational systems be impacted?
- Do you have the needed technical and human resources available to successfully make this transition?
- What team members and internal stakeholders will require training?
- What time frame is required for this transition?
MTBC coaching services can help you answer all of these questions
An established leader in regulatory compliance, MTBC will help empower clinicians to move ahead of the curve with comprehensive tools and dedicated services. Leveraging best practices and deep domain expertise, we will outline a phased migration strategy for you, designed to accelerate your compliance with minimum disruption to your workflow and revenue stream.
Our range of services includes:
- Meaningful Use Stage 2 advisory services
- ICD-10 transition services
- PQRS planning and management