According to the Department of Health and Human Services, providers who do not successfully e-prescribe during the first two quarters of 2011 will forfeit 1% of their Medicare allowed charges in 2012 and 2013.
As a leading national provider of medical billing, practice management and EHR solutions, we strive to help our clients maximize their collections and avoid financial pitfalls that could negatively impact their earnings. Our fully integrated system features a SureScripts® certified e-prescribing solution that you can use to not only avoid the 1% penalty, but actually earn a 1% bonus on your Medicare collections for 2011!
Click here to learn more. [should link to the 2011 eRx Incentive Program pdf]
Founded in 1999 and based in Somerset, NJ, we currently serve thousands of providers across a wide range of states and specialties. Our clients receive a comprehensive suite of healthcare IT services—all for one, low monthly rate. For just 5% of monthly collections, we provide:
- Full-service billing with daily claim submission and follow-up
- Our proprietary, “Meaningful Use” Certified EHR software
- Automated appointment reminders
- Real-time online insurance eligibility verification
- Real-time claims adjudication with major payers
- Creation, hosting and maintenance of a customized practice website
- PHR portal with built-in online patient scheduling
- SureScripts® certified e-prescribing
- Lab connectivity with more than 50 different labs
- Patient statements and a toll-free number for patient billing inquiries
- Touch-screen kiosk for easy patient check-in and payment
- A.D.A.M. online health encyclopedia for patient education
Contact us today at email@example.com or (866) 266-MTBC (6822).